- It can be tricky writing a simple blog – one that reads well, holds the reader’s interest from start to finish and accurately conveys the intended message.
Settling down and getting started can be a hurdle, but once you are clear in terms of the subject matter and what you want to say, then it’s time to start tapping those keys.
December 5th, 2012 by Tony Pittorino
- Guest blog by Nicki Escudero
Social Media and Content Strategist for CX.
With LinkedIn growing at the rapid rate of 10-15 million users per quarter, if your company doesn’t already have a presence on the social network for professionals, it needs to now. There are many ways small-to-medium-sized businesses can use LinkedIn to draw new customers to their products, but, like all social networks, success on LinkedIn starts with sincerity and building up real relationships.
November 27th, 2012 by Tony Pittorino
- Many business leaders struggle with the concept that having a Facebook page or sending Tweets will increase their chances of winning new investment. The blog dispels the myth that social media is only for fun.
November 19th, 2012 by Tony Pittorino
- Content marketing is the art of using social media to engage your target market with information about your business. The content can be blogs, videos, infographics, pictures, tweets, comments, slideshows or any other form of communication – but nearly always it must be ‘social’. This means it should be genuinely interesting, enjoyable or valuable to your ‘audience’, and not just a blatant sales pitch or advert.
November 9th, 2012 by Tony Pittorino
- An introduction to the ins and outs of content marketing. The essentials for B2B marketers - why content is so important for your business social media marketing efforts.
November 2nd, 2012 by Tony Pittorino